- 12 ounces ground pork
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt (to taste)
- 8 cups tortilla chips (unsalted)
- 8 ounces cheese (Mexican blend four, shredded)
- 15 ounces black beans (drained)
- 4 scallions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce (canned, minced, or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup salsa (plus more for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium heat, cook pork, stirring and breaking it up into bite-sized pieces, until no longer pink, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat, add chili powder and salt to taste, then set aside.
- Arrange 1/4 of chips on a large ovenproof platter or a 2- to 3-quart baking dish, then use a slotted spoon to arrange 1/4 of the pork on top. Top with 1/4 of cheese, 1/4 of beans, and 1/4 of scallions. Repeat 3 times, making 4 layers. Bake until cheese is melted and nachos are heated through, about 30 minutes (if the top gets too brown, loosely cover with foil).
- While nachos are baking, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chipotle. Add more chipotles to taste and set aside.
- Top nachos with the sour cream mixture and salsa. Serve hot, with additional salsa on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com