- 1/2 lb. ground pork (lean)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 14.5 oz. chicken broth
- 14.5 oz. chopped tomatoes (Mexican style)
- 15 oz. pinto beans (drained)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In large heavy saucepan brown and crumble ground pork.
- Stir in onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Yummly.com