- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (1/2 package)
- 1 6 1/2-oz package pizza crust mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese reduced fat, shredded
- 2/3 cup tortilla chips coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce shredded
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives sliced
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large non-stick skillet, cook ground pork with taco seasoning mix over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until pork is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa.
- Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese, and tortilla chips. Bake in 400 degrees F. oven for 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, top with shredded lettuce and olives.
Note: May substitute homemade 12-inch pizza crust.
Recipe courtesy of eatpork.org